BESTEIN™ Chickpea Protein
- Chickpea Protein is emerging as a leading alternative for pea protein. Compared to pea protein, it provides more fiber, potassium, less sodium, and a more clean and smooth taste
- The nutty flavor and grainy texture blend well with many savory food applications.
- Chickpeas provide a variety of B vitamins, minerals, and soluble fiber.
- Contain all of the essential amino acids, rich in lysine and arginine but low in methionine.
- It’s also a great source of iron.
- Can be used in versatile applications
- Classified as a tetrapyrrole, chlorophyll is the pigment that makes plants green, used as a natural food colorant and numerous other functional properties
- Chlorophyll has an antioxidant property and has shown to support immune function, cellular health, and a balanced inflammatory response
- There are many applications and concepts that chlorophyll would be the perfect fit for