- Chamomile has been used for thousands of years as an herbal remedy for a variety of health issues
- Chamomile contains a large group of active compounds such as sesquiterpenes, flavonoids, coumarins, and polyacetylenes
- Some of chamomile’s most common uses are for promoting healthy sleep patterns, supporting emotional well-being, mood stability, digestion, and mitigation of menstrual-related discomforts
- Can be used as a stand-alone, or combined with other health goal-specific ingredients
- Feasible in a wide variety of applications
Herbal extracts have been used widely for their immense range of health benefits. NURA offers an extensive list of eye catching
herbs that can be used in single ingredient products or combined with complementary ingredients to help your formulas stand out.
Capsules , Beverage
We take pride in our accreditations. Our detail-oriented Quality Control Department oversees on-site audits, third-party laboratory testing, document/certificate collection and verification to maintain full traceability on every single ingredient.